Update on Abby

It is with tears in my eyes and a very heavy heart, that I have to report…Abby passed away Saturday morning. Thank you again for letting me play this game so I can stop crying for a while. I take my time on here very seriously as I feel I am truly helping. I know it’s not much but the more stalls I catch makes me feel like they are that much closer to finding a cure. My little girl is at peace now and that has just reinforced my desire to work even harder. I wish I could put an end to all the medical or other sufferings there are.
Thank you for letting “talk”.
Sincerely,
Carol

So sorry for your loss. They break your heart when they pass, but bring so much joy and companionship while they share their lives with us. We lost our “Angel” about a year ago. Keep those fond memories close. Hoping for brighter mornings ahead as we seek a cure for Alzheimer’s.

Warmest thoughts,
Guy
@gcalkins

1 Like

Same here, Carol. Always good to see your name up there on the leaderboard. Best wishes,
Mike

1 Like

Carol, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. It touches my heart knowing that playing this game is helping you with your grief. Thank you for your amazing contribution to this game. Having a Father who is in the late stages of Alzheimer’s, it gives me hope knowing there are so many wonderful people like you trying to end this horrible disease.

1 Like

Really sorry for your loss Carol, and thank you, thank you all of you for your amazing contribution.

1 Like