I have missed you all

Tonight is the first night in over a week that I have able to “catch”. This has become a part of my nightly routine and I have truly missed it.
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you why I was gone. My mother-in-law suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm and massive stroke on 1-29. She passed away 2-5-18, very peacefully and with no pain. She was 81 years young.
The family has been keeping a constant vigil at the hospital for over a week. Long days and nights, I didn’t feel like I could do justice in trying to “catch” stalls much less anything else.
This week will be hard so I don’t know how much I will be on, but please believe, I will be back (with bells on!)
Thank you all for letting me ramble.
Sincerely,
Carol

3 Likes

Carol - So sorry for your loss. Your “catcher” family will keep you and your family in our thoughts during this time of loss, reflection and healing. – Guy

2 Likes

Carol, you were missed, and it was very nice to see you back this morning. Now, upon seeing your message, I’m also saddened. Thanks for letting us know. Your family will be in my prayers.
Mike C.

2 Likes

Carol, I also want to let you know how sorry I am to hear about your loss. It was good to see you playing the game tonight, and I look forward to seeing your name more in the future when you are feeling better.
Annette

2 Likes

Carol,
I’m sending my deepest sympathy, also. I know there seems to be a never ending list to do this week and you’re probably fighting the tiredness that accompanies the sadness you feel. We’ll be watching for your name on our “catcher list” and hoping you will be roaring back, and certainly in my case…roaring past.
Laurie (AKA LoBaby)

2 Likes