Took a whoopin' tonight!

I have come to realize that I can not play this game when I am… 1.very tired, 2.fighting a sinus infection or 3.adjusting to new glasses (bifocals no less). My sensitivity was doing ok to great last Friday, then ol’ Father Time and the germs of the universe came to visit all at once!
I have gotten more wrong the last few days than I have in months. Not liking this at all.
Maybe it’s time for me to hibernate till I can get my head back on straight.

OK, rant is over and I return you now to your regular catching duties.
Goodnight “catchers”, stay strong and healthy.
Carol

2 Likes

Carol, hope you’re feeling well and back on top of your game very soon!
Mike C.

2 Likes

Me too Carol! My sensitivity gets knocked down quickly when I play Stall Catchers while sleepy.

2 Likes

Carol - Ditto, Ditto. Hope you are feeling better soon. The program gets rather angry when you start missing multiple calibrations. Hope to see you back on the top of your game soon. – Guy

2 Likes

So sorry about the misfortunes the the universe decided to send you in a batch @CarolakaMema :confused:

Hope you feel better soon!! Don’t give up ! :smiley: (My sensitivity has been down since I tried too hard to outcompete @pietro & now I’m slightly frightened by it too :grimacing: don’t want it to drop more!)

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It is amazing what a good restful nights sleep will do. (the hot toddy didn’t hurt either!) I think the cold is on it’s way out in a day or two. The glasses, not so much, I kind of need them to see. It just proves to me that the old gray mare just ain’t what she used to be.
Again, thank you all,
Carol