In case you missed it, please join the very special #CrowdCloudLIVE hangout hosted by The Crowd & The Cloud documentary crew tonight (Wed, May 10) at 8pm ET/12am UTC ! Tune in on their Facebook page: fb.me/CrowdandCloudTV
More on the blog: http://blog.eyesonalz.com/crowdcloudlive-stallcatchers/
##The live panel includes:
- K. Coralee Burch or kcoralee - long term catcher at Stall Catchers! Coralee runs Stall Catchers sessions at her retirement community - Hawthorne at Leesburg, one of which was featured in The Crowd & The Cloud!
- Judy Johanson - caregiver & another heroine of the documentary! Judy and her husband Steve appeared in the first episode of The Crowd and The Cloud. Among other things, Judy is organizing a Stall Catchers sessions in her community for The Longest Day on June 21!
- Ms Erin Davis or Adavis5 - a teacher at the Lake Hazel Middle School and the ==leader of the winning Middle School STEM team==!!! We’re looking forward to finding out how the team recruited so many dedicated middle school students !
- gcalkins - the catcher who almost brought CitSci Gamers team to victory! :))
- caprarom - another top catcher & a Stall Catchers long timer!! caprarom has been helping our “home” team - EyesOnALZ during #CrushALZ!
- Claire Baert or justacea - the creator of the amazing citizensciencegames.com and the manager of the CitSci Gamers team on Stall Catchers!
- Diane Bovenkamp or DianeBovenkamp - and enthusiastic catchers and representative of the BrightFocus Foundation which funds the EyesOnALZ project!
- Pietro Michelucci or pmichelu - our principal investigator and inspirational leader at EyesOnALZ!
- Chris Schaffer or Chris - principal investigator at the Schaffer-Nishimura Lab, Cornell University, who is responsible for the Alzheimer’s research behind Stall Catchers! You will hear all about the science from Chris …
The hangout host is Geoff Haines-Stiles - producer of The Crowd & The Cloud!