Did I miss something?

For the last few days as I was playing, I have noticed that the team leaderboard has not reset. Is there a reason? Did I miss an update or something? Just wondering because it has thrown me off when I see the days points are one thing, but are just added the team board.
Any answers would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Carol

1 Like

Hi Carol -
They were making some updates to the program and it left our team timeframes at some undefined point. You may need to change the “timeframe” dropdown back to the “Today” option. You do this by clicking on the second blue box above the team points list. Select the “Today” option which should then show you the points for the current day.

Let us know if this doesn’t work.
Guy

2 Likes

Thanks both for posting about this issue!

Yes, we have indeed introduced some updates, including the new landing page, and small additions to the main interface, and noticed some small bugs, which we are now sorting out!

Thanks for reporting, and please do let us know if there’s anything else out-of-whack ! :wink:

1 Like

HI Guy,
Thank you so much for the response. And, for teaching me a new trick! I am not the sharpest crayon in the box when it comes to computers, so all tips, tricks and help is greatly appreciated. Sorry to be a pain in the rear with all my questions.
Thanks again and have a very Merry Christmas. :santa:
Carol

1 Like