Do you use the leaderboards page?

This one: Login | Stall Catchers

• Yes
  • No
  • Rarely
0 voters

If you do – what for?

The answers will directly influence the survival of that page and/or new interface changes :innocent: Thanks in advance!

I regularly use the leaderboards page to check my rank & that of the stallcatchers around me.

1 Like

Thank you for this info! So I suppose you use the search box to find yourself? What if there was an option to see the leaderboard centered on yourself, would you still need the search function?

I do on occasion to check on people not in the top ten. Might use it more often if it loaded faster, but would not be often and certainly could live without if it had to go away.

1 Like

I am using regularly. Not everyday, but 2 days out of 3 - yes. Looking for other catchers positions, especially new ones and checking dynamics of top 17 players

1 Like

Since I know my rank, I don’t need to use the search box. So…to clarify…I use the leaderboards page to check my score along with the score of the stallcatchers around me. The option you proposed would suit my needs. Thank you.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you all for your input – that really helps :purple_heart:

But now I have a follow up question, because that part I am not sure about yet… :smiley:

Do you need the Search function for the leaderboards? (To find yourself or other catchers / teams)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I occasionally use the search function to look for a new player I recruited.

1 Like

Yes !

1 Like

I personally don’t care about the leaderboard. I go by the “correct” and “wrong” decisions on each movie I classify. I’ve never made the honor list in high school, so I figure, why should this place be any different: disappointed: