Highest points for "Maybes"?

So as you assess “real” clips you get some upfront point amount that depends on your current sensitivity which depends on your current aptitude at assessing the calibration clips.

Because of the one step up, several steps back effect of the calibration answers on sensitivity, I don’t know how high you can go (yet). Is it to 100? I want to know what to aspire to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, LD. The highest you can get when you fill the blue skill bar is 116 points for non-calibration movies. Regards,
Mike C.

2 Likes

Just a “PS,” LD. That’s a mighty fine score you racked up today. You must be close to the max skill level. When you get there, you’ll find the maximum scores for the calibrations are 2320 for flows (20 times 116); and for stalls 2320, 4640, 6960, 9280, and 11600. The higher point calibrations are relatively infrequent. Mike C.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, Mike, and the kind words! Well, I’m basically oscillating around the mid-70’s- get up to 90 and then a couple tricky ones in a row and suddenly I’m at 50 again before you know it. But it will be fun to try for that 116 mark!

2 Likes

Is there a normal or expected timeframe for the pending points to be awarded? I have 926 movies pending which dates back to my beginning play a couple weeks ago so I’m just beginning to wonder what my expectations should be for those points.

The team can perhaps provide a better response, Jean, but as a fellow stallcatcher, I can say that those points have only been awarded twice in my experience so far. I have over 28,500 pending movies at this point. No worries, they’ll be resolved whenever the team has enough info to make their determinations. Regards,
Mike C.

Hi @JeanGulden - thanks for your question, and thanks @caprarom for already providing an answer ! :blush:

The redeem feature has been operating on a manual basis until now, which means that we needed to wait until each movie accumulates enough crowd answers and then manually validate each, which of course takes longer and is no fun at all … :confused: however, we’ve just finished developing the automated process for redeem ! :sunglasses: we are in the testing phase right now, but will release it as soon as it’s done & the kinks are worked out.

We’ll let you know as soon as it’s live - although you will surely notice by that long awaited button lighting up of course :smiling_imp:

Thanks again for asking, and sorry to keep you waiting for so long !! On the other hand, now you guys will become millionaires at the click of a button ! :cold_sweat:

1 Like

That’s nice to hear seplute. I was getting a little worried that the redeem button was broken.

1 Like

Thanks Caprarom! I am amazed and overwhelmed but the number you’re waiting for :slight_smile: I do not get through 100 a day or a good day! So I am quite impressed! I suspect there will be a large number of leaderboard adjustments when those get through!

1 Like

Redeem comes back to life on Monday! See blog post: http://blog.eyesonalz.com/redeem-competition/ :blush: