New Dataset (Nov. 21st)

A big thank you to Mohammad @mh973 and Pietro @pietro for getting this newest dataset up and running. This should keep us catching for at least a day or two.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Guy

4 Likes

Thanks much, Guy, for keeping us on our toes. And thanks also to @ieva for getting these online.

Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:,
Pietro

3 Likes

Thank you, @gcalkins!

Update: according to @ieva we now have 19238 vessels uploaded (including yesterday’s 10K).

Best,
Pietro

1 Like

Thanks for the new data set. I have to say that these new movies don’t seem that much clearer than the last set. Are these blurry movies going to be the new normal from now on? Just curious. I understand that if they are, that’s how it has to be. It’s just much more difficult than it was before.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for asking!

No I do not think these are representative of the quality of movies that will follow in the next studies. However in the current “high fat diet” study - this will likely be the norm.

Best,
Pietro

Okay, thanks for letting me know! If they are manipulating environmental variables like diet, it might mean that any medication that emerges from the studies might also work for vascular dementia in addition to Alzheimer’s. Seeing as environmental factors also play a large role in vascular dementia. Are they going to have any results from the study anytime soon?

Best.

Mike