Review incorrect movies when in "speed" mode

Hi,
Just a quick question about when I put on AUTOSCROLL and turn off SHOW ANSWER, which seems to be the fastest way of catching stalls. After every movie is marked flowing or stalled the system just moves on regardless, which is perfect but I would like if the interface stopped the loop when you are incorrect so that i could review the comments and where I went wrong. Thank you!!

1 Like

ooooh, nice idea @MICKRUBY!! we’ll add it to our feature planning considerations :wink: thank you!

1 Like

Thanks a million!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to see a feature where the movies classed as ‘maybe’ would be available individually, to allow me to see which were classed one way or the other.

2 Likes

YES! That feature (or a version of it) is in our plans as “Vessel Talk”. It would allow you to not only review the movies you did yourself, but share them with others - as longs as those others have also seen the particular movies :slight_smile:

However, we still have only one developer, and the have to take care of more core features first :confused: but we’ve wanted this for a long while, and we’re determined to have it as soon as we can ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry about the delay guys,
This system of being able to check the history would solve my problem too. Might be an issue with response time (waiting for enough people to classify for an accurate response) You could have hundreds of classifications done before an answer is ready. I would imagine going back movie by movie to be fairly annoying. So a bookmarking system could alleviate this problem… Thanks.

1 Like

We’ll have your suggestions in mind, @MICKRUBY, thank you! :slight_smile:

And actually, you make a good point - ideally only 7 people on average would see any one movie, so it could make it tricky to find people you could “show” it to. Although once the movie is “done”, it could become visible to anyone, whether they have seen it or not. And that would only take several annotations usually - so not too bad?!