Stall Catchers is temporarily down

Actually, Stall Catchers itself is fine, but Amazon Web Services is down. Because Stall Catchers depends on these services to load the vessel images, there are currently no images available.

According to Amazon’s status page:

We’ve identified the issue as high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1, which is also impacting applications and services dependent on S3. We are actively working on remediating the issue.

We expect this service interruption to be brief (it is Amazon after all), but we honestly don’t know how long it will last. I called Amazon and asked them to try turning all their systems off and back on again, but they didn’t take my suggestion seriously for some reason :upside_down:

Anyway, thanks for your patience and we hope this will be resolved very soon! In the meantime, if you haven’t visited the EyesOnALZ blog or Facebook page in a while, check it out! And if you’d like to get more information about coping with Alzheimer’s disease, please feel free to visit the BrightFocus Foundation’s (our sponsor) web page full of resources and information about Alzheimer’s disease.

Thank you and best wishes,
Pietro

Robert Lettieri tells me he jiggled Amazon, so our vessel images are back online!

(Thanks, Robert!)

Best,
Pietro