Your feedback needed on a new feedback form!

Hi All,

Since we’ve been dealing with more bugs lately ( :sweat: ), and the number of catchers is increasing, we are revamping the way how we gather bug reports, so it’s both a painless process for catchers, and efficiently gathers all the information that we need to resolve bugs.

I would really appreciate it if any of you could try out this form, and let me know what you think! Is it clear? Easy to follow? Is there anything missing, or too much?

Here it is: https://goo.gl/forms/P8DGQqu4f1yZ0LBV2

Thank you so much in advance :purple_heart: :blush:

I saw a few of you tried it - what do you guys think?! Anything to improve? :slight_smile:

Overall it looks pretty good. It asks for the time. Does it also need to know the timezone? Sometimes I travel, so I’m not always at the same timezone.

Can you determine the goodness of the connection from your log data? That might be useful information.

The report that was sent back the first time via email contains these blank fields: OS; Details of the issue. It wasn’t apparent where to enter ‘Details of the issue’ in the form. Make sure the fields in the form correspond 1-to-1 to the schema of the database.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback, @Tacitsci, and everyone else who reviewed the form!!

I will revise accordingly :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I see what you meant now, @Tacitsci!

Those are the headings of the relevant sections, that’s why they appear w/o answers :slight_smile:

I’m still wondering what to do with the timezones… Need to see if google does something with them or not :thinking: